Saturday, December 30, 2017

a year in review: 2017 was a good year!

It is time to bid farewell to 2017
and review this year top posts.

For the house, it was the year of the bedrooms,
as I made over Brick Master's room


and our master suite during the ORC.

Even after 6 weeks, it still feels like a fancy retreat!

Of course, I enjoyed sewing for my upcoming niece,
making cute silly things like the butting,
the bear, the beary pillow and a sweet quilt:


And there were also this new obsession with sew illustrated,
a fun way to do applique and machine embroidery:

1-first basket, 2-pin cushions, 3-second basket, 4-pin cushions,
5-mug rug, 6-Liberty mug rug

And finally, on a personal note, it was our trip to Provence,
which I had been dreaming about for many year.


It was a very good year for this little blog, and I hope 2018 is just as good.
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...