Tuesday, September 26, 2017

a beary cute pillow

You probably know the book: "if you gave a mouse a cookie",
well my bebe bunting was the cookie,
and I went down the rabbit hole....
and made more cute things like this pillow:


Beary cute, right?!

The pattern is from Amy's book: "Sweetly Stitched Handmades",
I have had the book for a while, but it was my first making something out of it.


The pillow is made of many Liberty of London prints,
some linen for the ears and snout and a little bit of chenille to make the ears softer!
The lace and hand stitching made the bear even cuter.


For the back I used one of the prints I brought back from Provence,
a very traditional print (une indienne), it has a good mix of pink and blue,
any girl favorite colors!

And of course, I kept on following the bunny down the hole....


So until next time for some more cuteness.

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...