Friday, December 30, 2016

a year in review

It is time to bid farewell to 2016
and review this year top posts.

There were some great house projects:
the baking corner and the patio makeover are among my favorites,


There were a couple quilts:
calendar kids and puppies


And some smaller sewing projects:
sweet pepper coasters, lunch box, fox pillow and sewing mat.


and also some cross stitched embroideries:
advent calendar and beach bag.


I cannot finish this list without adding some desserts:
apple pie, lemon pie, galette des rois and tartelette aux fraises.


It was a very good year for this little blog, and I hope 2017 is just as good.
See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I wish you all the best in the coming year! All of your projects this year were amazing! You have a lot of lovely talents. I loved your embroidery and your quilt making. And the pies! :) Happy 2017!

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginnie, Happy New Year to you too! I totally agree with you about the pies...I just made another one yesterday, for my son's bday, he is a big fan. Hopefully this year will be just as good! ;)

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...