Monday, November 14, 2016

brie and pear tart

With my new baking corner,
it is the perfect time to try some new recipes.
A few weeks ago, I saw this cool apple brie tart by Jenny Steffens Hobick 
and decided to make one too.


I turned out pretty nice, but we (especially the kids) felt like 
something was not quite right.
So I tried again (after all I am a scientist, I am persistent!)
this time with half brie and half comte (one of the cheese I use for gougeres).
After eating it all, "we" decided the cheese was not the problem,
the apple was!

(uncooked mixed cheese-apple tart)

Then I remembered I use pears often in appetizer with cheese.
Well 3rd time is definitively the charm:
brie pear and puff pastry are the way to go!


Happy baking!

2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...