Saturday, April 16, 2016

calendar kids quilt: the spring season

With the weather improving this week, I feel like I am catching with
the seasons of this quilt.
Last week I shared the winter part of the quilt, which was perfect 
with the snow showers we had over the week end.

But now it seems like Spring is here for real.


For March, there are 2 boy dolls ready for some outdoor fun with baseball and a kite.


For April, the doll stands by the mail box,


and for May, she pulls a wagon full of flowers.


It looks really cute together, but really flat!
The quilting should had a lot of details.

Between all these scenes, there are trees and building,
so next time it will be houses and school,
before summer.

Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...