Sunday, December 13, 2015

little Christmas pillow

With the tree decorated, the cocoa station in working order,
it is time to wrap presents.
I sewed the cutest tags with poinsettia,
so now time to snuggle in a chair,
and put it all together.
But first one needs a new Christmas pillow...
(kind of like "if you give a cookie to a mouse..")

I followed this pattern from Amy, using 7 prints from timeless treasures: rouge.
It is a simple and fast quilted pillow top,
with some sweet hand embroidery.
Instead of lace, I used some pipping.
Now, I am ready to snuggle on that chair,
and like the mouse time for some cookies!
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...