Saturday, November 7, 2015

Christmas at Lucketts

Are you ready for Christmas?
it seems to be everywhere right now,
in stores and on blogs....
This week end I went to the Lucketts store
to visit the design house,
and there too, it was Christmas!
I have been there a few times,
but it was my first time visiting it all decorated for the holidays.
I took a few pictures, hard as it was packed.
It was beautiful, and over the top.
Enjoy the pics...

  
And that was just the first room...


Great bedroom with a nice "natural" decor,
I really liked all the blue and bronze,
and the sequin deer silhouette pillow.



Beautiful decorated trees in every room,
I personally like them more tree and less ornaments...


There were deer everywhere, paintings, sculptures, ornaments, ribbons...



But this was my favorite: wood trees!
Oh, yeah, the sheep are also super cute..


 The bedroom felt like the best place to spend the holidays....
and I do not even decorate anything in winter white!

Happy dreaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...