Monday, September 21, 2015

recycled potting bench

Well I am back with another recycled wood project from our former deck:
a simple potting bench.


I followed this plan from Ana White, my favorite builder!
Because I used wood from the deck, it is extremely sturdy.


I used 2 x 4, 2 x 6 and 2 x 8. So yes very sturdy!
But I kind of like that, and with my neighbor's ivy taking over the fence,
it gives it a chance to stand out a little!


We have used some much of the old deck wood: a love seat, a wood and a bike storage area.
It has improved the yard and cut down on the amount of trash!


Now I have a nice place to work on my fall garden, well may be just a few mums!

Happy day!


2 comments:

  1. Love all of your upcycles! They look like a lot of work and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K C.
    some work but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...