Monday, September 28, 2015

plushy macaron and 500th post!

We have survived the first few weeks of school,
there have been a lot of chances at home with
Miss C. starting middle school
and Brick Master starting high school.
Just before school started, Miss C. got her braces!
11 seems so young to wear such torture equipment
but she is mostly fine...
To cheer her up, I sewed her a plushy macaron,
hot pink, with ears and eyes, an alpaca macaron.


pattern from CholyKnight
It took me longer than I thought but it was quite doable.


She has very nicely adapted to the situation....

This post is my 500th post, I have been writing this blog for over 5 years now,
it has changed over time as I have changed, some of my and my family's interests have evolved,
 but I am planning on keeping it, just posting slowly.
There will be much less dolls sewing as Miss C. has moved on,
but there are other little girls to sew for...

Of course, the biggest change is the size of the kids,
with a teen and a tween, I will soon be the shortest one at home!

(all legs!)

Happy sewing!


4 comments:

  1. So happy to find this new post of yours, I'm shocked to see the kids!. They look so grown up but happy and great looking, as usual. Sending you hugs from ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to find this new post of yours, I'm shocked to see the kids!. They look so grown up but happy and great looking, as usual. Sending you hugs from ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember how little they were just a few years ago?
    Hugs back at you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Morgane!! It is great to see you here. The kids are so big! Everyone looks wonderful. We are still in Boston and loving New England. I love catching up with what you are doing on your blog from time to time. It makes me smile and I can still "hear" you. :) Hope you are all doing well. We send love - Katrina and the rest of the Gaspars.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...