Wednesday, December 31, 2014

a year in review

This year was not the most productive year,
there was less crafting and sewing than usual.
The kids are getting too old to sew clothes for them,
Miss C. plays less with her dolls,
I was quite sick for a good part of the summer, and
I went from part time to full time in the last 4 months,
to project leader this month!
I do not want it to sound like a list of excuses,
just a view of what is going on outside of this little blog.

Now here is the top post of the year,
like last year and the year before: the Brownie vest for doll!


Here are the dolls clothes for this year:
Brownie vest, undergarments, vet, shorts, dress form.

And let's not forget my favorite: the advent calendar!
Santa hatoutfit1, apron, Disney, Nutcracker, spa.

Of course I cannot finish without some house project
and some little sewing...
backyard halloween decorshedcocoa barChristmas quiltsewing kit.

Farewell 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Great year in review! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...