Monday, May 19, 2014

needlebook

Last week I made a cute little needle book for my MIL
for mother's day.
In France, it is next week end,
so not sharing anything yet!


I started with some plain linen that I stamped with rubber stamps,
I think they are from Tim Holtz collection,
everything goes with an Eiffel Tower!
I added some ribbons, and appliqued a little needle patch.


It was lightly inspired by Nana company needle book.

I kept the back simple, with a sweet clothespins fabric
and one of my stamped tags, a smiley sewing machine!


On the inside, I used another cool print, a collage of vintage notions,
perfect for a little needle book.


I just loved how it turned out!


Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...