Monday, October 21, 2013

dolls celebrate Fall too!

Fall is here and more importantly spooky time!
Miss C and I had a fun time recycling some of her clothes
into Halloween outfits appropriate to go to school....
no costume allowed!


It all started with a pair of stripped legging,
we cut off the bottoms of the legs and made a mini for Polly (no sewing required),
and a skirt for Camille (a little sewing, an elastic waist was added).
Her top is made of a cut-off sock! Yes she is that slim!

For Mathilde, I sewed a pair of legging out of the same legging.
With some skull knit, I made a t-shirt using Liberty Jane free t-shirt pattern.


Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute Halloween outfits! I love that you re-purposed old clothes.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...