Saturday, August 31, 2013

two cute little pouches

Over the years, I made many pouches and make-up bags,
who doesn't love little zipped containers, right?!

So of course I made a few more,
as usual mostly as gifts for girlfriends and family members.



For these 2 pouches, I used a retired pattern from Michelle Patterns :  the inset zip clutch & pouch.
I have used some of her patterns before: the dumpling and the grocery bag,
always with great success.


This pattern has a neat inset zipper, making the top of the pouch very clean and professional looking.


I had fun matching a solid with a fun print, even if it made for not so perfect top-stitching!



Someday I need to make one for myself!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...