Thursday, February 14, 2013

valentine's day with the dolls

Last year for Valentine's day, I updated Miss C.'s doll bedding
with a duvet cover and pillowcases, it was just perfect.
We had fun doing a "photo shoot" with the girls,
she truly enjoyed setting it all.


Well for this year, I decided to just add an extra layer
to the bedding: 4 cute pillows made of felt XOXO!


I had showed Miss C. the real life version I had seen on the blog "Me Sew Crazy",
and she thought it was just so neat.
The mini version is great for dolls and it doesn't take much place
( a reoccurring issue in her room!)


She wanted to do another photo shoot, this time with the addition
 of Nevada (Kaya), nothing like 4 friends having a good time!


Happy Valentine's day!

OH, yes we like to play with PicMonkey too!


1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...