Wednesday, December 12, 2012

little moccasins

This Christmas, Miss C. is getting her first real American Girl Doll,
she is very excited.
Because it is such an investment, we decided that she would only get the doll
and that I would make the accessories.
She will receive Kaya, so I am working on Native American inspired things,
 I am not sure I will have time to do all that I envisioned but I will try!


So far, I made this cute pair of moccasins.
it is a little intense, but not hard.


There are a lot of little parts, but the instructions are really clear, and
easy to follow, there is a little bite of hand stitching which turned out
to be hard on the fingers, the pseudo-suede is actually hard to sew!
The result is quite cute, a perfect beginning.


Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...