Monday, December 31, 2012

a year in review, and hope and dreams

Looking back to this year favorite projects,
I realized we have similar tastes,
I mean your favorites are usually mine too,
isn't it great how it works out!

High on the list is my work for Miss C.'s dolls:


the ranch,

Then came the fun of crate making
or how to make your soda cans "sexy",
well maybe not, but definitively prettier!



and how to transfer image onto wood with a laser printer.


Now, here are some work that is not as popular as the previous one,
but that has had a great impact in our life,
which matters greatly to us!



make-over of the patio,
back yard fence (they are actually the same color!)
updating upper cabinets,
and island.


You can see on the last picture that the island is white,
and that the upper cabinets have lost their doors temporary,
yes I have been working on priming, painting and more painting.
I am almost done with the upper part of the kitchen,
but there is a long way to go for the rest of the kitchen.
So this year, one of my goal is to finish the kitchen,
I hope to be done by Easter, but we shall see!

I know Miss C. will come up with more sewing
and doll projects for me to work on,
we are not planning anything yet,
well except some more accessories for Kaya.

Happy day!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for all your great posts this year! I used two of them to make Christmas presents for my girls this year. They got Girl scout uniforms for their dolls and my husband made the stables for one of my daughters. They love them. I will probably be writing posts about them at some point on my blog...so thank you very much for the inspiration.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...