Monday, October 22, 2012

dolls on Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner,
and we are not ready!
Brick Master will be wearing his knight costume from last year,
but Miss C. wants something new,
no princess this year, but a werewolf!
I am not sure how I am going to do that...
it will stretch my creativity!

At least, the dolls are willing to wear costumes I made before.
They have a few choices: ballerina (x 2), CinderellaRapunzel, witch, colonial dress, musketeer.
Miss C chose for them of course!
So here they are:


all 3 costumes are from the same pattern from You Can Make This,
I just changed fabrics and details.
And I had fun playing with Picmonkey Halloween theme!

the witch:


the musketeer


and Rapunzel



I better go back to do some sewing,
the spooktacular event at school is next Saturday,
and with the new job, I do not have so much time!

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Autumnal backdrop- is the leaf background a piece of fabric? It really adds to the picture. Also love the witches broom...might have a go at making one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is some fabric, I had to hide the stairs!
    My daughter made the broom, borrowing heavily from our outdoor broom, it has not been the same ever since!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...