Sunday, June 10, 2012

Girl scout: rock the mall

Yesterday, Miss C., 2 Brownie friends, their moms and I went to DC 
to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Girl scout,
it was crazy! (and hot!)


See the people behind Miss C.? Well they expected 250,000 girl scouts!
We did the Caesar version: "veni, vidi, vici" in a hour
and then we went to the museum!
It was as crowded but it was cool!


And finally, we stopped at Paul, the French bakery
for sustenance and rest,
perfect for the girls and their moms!


I believe these 3 girls will have great memories of the event,
may be not so much of the singing or dancing or scout,
but definitively friendship!


Happy day!



1 comment:

  1. I was there with my two Girl Scouts (Brownie and Cadette) too! We also only stayed a short while before "running for the hills" to escape the heat.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...