Sunday, November 6, 2011

getting ready

I have been busy sewing away
for the craft fair for a month,
I think I am done,
now I need to decorate my table.
You know how sometimes you see a store
and you want to buy something from it,
you do not know what, but there is something about it
that makes you want to get something,
well at least it happens to me!
I am trying to replicate that feeling,
at least making it interesting,
drawing people over to look at my stuff,
I won't say it is perfect
but this is the beginning!


For the table, I decided to use drop cloth
as my tablecloth, it is big and  has great texture.
I made a little basket to carry my business cards,
It should fit my little decor nicely,
it made of 3 different fabrics, some recent,
some older, but still cut,
I am a fan of the print: blue, green, red,
perfect for the Holidays!
I also made this cute little apron
from the same print,
the pattern is "Retro Aprons" by Cindy Taylor Oates.


 
I guess my Holiday decor will fairly traditional (red and white)
but with a touch of blue,
after all it is my favorite color,
hopefully it will not look too much
like a flag!


 
I am off,
wish me luck!

Happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...