Monday, May 16, 2011

little tags

A couple days ago,
it seems like a nice publication,
but $20 is a little steep.
In the same email, there was a simple tutorial for tags.

I could not help myself,
and went to make some right away!


So cute, right?!

After working on my circles quilt,
I had a lot of scrap pieces of Liberty of London,
it is a shame to waste these fabric,
so I used them up to make 4 little tags,
following the directions from the email,
I believe there are also in the magazine.


I used some off white cotton sateen for the center,
and just did some free motion embroidery
to write the name,
just perfect to send away my Mom's present.

I still have 3 gift tags/ name tags,
I will have to keep one for myself,
so with 2 left, I will be ready for some unexpected
birthdays or events!


 Happy sewing!


sew many ways





No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...