Saturday, November 20, 2010

busy sewing!

I have been busy sewing the kids'Christmas clothes,
in a matching, but hopefully not cheesy outfits!


I am making a vest and bow tie for Brick Master
and a dress and shrug for Miss C..


I am using a dark blue featherwale corduroy from Spechler-Vogel,
not navy, more like shingle,
a matching pima cotton tartan also from Spechler-Vogel
(same blue, darker blue and white)
and a white cotton velveteen.
I purchased all of them at the heirloom store,
so much better quality and feel
than the regular fabric store.


We will be taking some pictures next week
so I need to finish them in the next few days,
better get back to it!

Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Are you using the Pascale pattern from sew beautiful? It is one of me favs I used it to sew flower girl dresses for my sister's wedding last month. I sewed 22 of them fo i am very familliar with that pattern. Anyway it looked familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...