Monday, July 19, 2010

play clothes


It is hot here,
too hot to play outside!

Miss C. is into wearing shorts lately
and enjoying these play clothes:


a cool little tank top with little yo-yos
and home made binding,
and some shorts.


They are all made of left over fabric.
I do not remember which patterns I used,
but they were just simple.

I also made her a cute halter top
using the same fabric,
both tops work with the same shorts.


I used a "sew beautiful magazine" pattern, it was my first attempt
at pleating using a smocking pleater
(did not got well!)


She really enjoys wearing them
on a hot summer day!

Stay cool and
happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...