Saturday, May 8, 2010

happy mother's day

I just finished making
2 little presents for my mom
and ran to the post office.
Late you say?
No! For her it is in 3 weeks!
But the mail is sometimes slow!

Here is my work:


So I made her a little purse

using this tutorial from noodlehead,
(linen and quilting fabric)
and
a cute little bucket (with the same fabrics)


using this tutorial from ric-rac.

I added a little applique and a fabric yoyo with a linen button,
 it was a little too simple!

I hope she likes them,
it should be prefect to store threads
 for her embroidery projects.


Bonne fete Maman!



Noodlehead"/>



2 comments:

  1. Wow! How creative. I know she loved them. Hope you both had a Happy Mother's Day!

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you fabric combination! Love those colors! So very elegant of you to be French and all. How did you end up in Ohio?

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...