Monday, March 15, 2010

Princess dress

How many princess's dresses can a mon make?

Apparently a lot!
While Cinderella has been a huge successful for the 3 of us
(daughter, dolly and moi!)
I have been made aware for some time now
that I was supposed to do more.
So here it is: a Belle costume!


My princess seems happy enough!


And it swirls and turns as it should.
I used a simplicity pattern (9902, no longer available),
I change the skirt a little
as I did not have enough fabric to make the full skirt.
It turned out just fine,
 I do not think she needs anymore fabric around her body!


Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...